Until Then



I have been blessed this past year to write with these wonderful women of God, and to get to know them.  They have amazed me, encouraged and inspired me.  When the world comes crashing down on your head, it is women like these who will drag you from the rubble, dust you off, and make you laugh again.  Knowing you has been a great privilege and a definite blessing.  I hope that someday we can all meet together to enjoy each other’s company in person.  I thank God for every one of you.

Until Then
Until the dream is changed
Shining Reality bursting from the cocoon
In glorious color so Tangible
The dream seems pale in comparison
Until we touch with hands
Those who have touched our hearts
Distance banished in our faces
Until the laughter, smiles, and joy
Together slowing Time
Capturing memories that help us
Endure, and Grow, and Flourish
Until God brings together in body
What He began in hearts and minds
Until Then
I thank Him that it really doesn’t matter
And you each have made a Difference
Just being you

0 comments:

Post a Comment