More Anniversaries




January 28, 2014.  Our second wedding anniversary.  I marvel at the thought that Philip and I have been married for two whole years, and at the same time,  I feel as though we have always been together.  As I reflect on the past two years and the amazing gift of love that has been given to me, I can't help but be grateful, and to thank God for every moment that we have together.  I know that to some, I may sound sappy and sentimental, but the long and painful journey that we both made to get to this joyful place has taught us to deeply appreciate the love, honor and devotion that we have for one another, and to guard it and protect it fiercely.  We want our love for the Lord and for one another to breathe life into others; to encourage them in their relationships, not only with one another, but with the Lover of their Souls.


Many waters cannot quench love
~Song of Solomon 8:7

0 comments:

Post a Comment