Give, But Be Careful to Give Well

    This week I was presented with, well, an issue. I am about to explain to my boss that I will not be at work after a certain date, however, I am able to do my job from any place. The issue is that, I am not only doing my job currently, but my coworker's as well. Therefore, they will be loosing two people, in essence.
    I have been bothered and upset, worried that everything will go well in my physical absence as I try to do my job remotely and help them with the other job. That is, until I was slapped in the face with the reality that my boss cares more for others that are less deserving, and gives to them, while those that work hard for him, not only myself, have been woefully neglected. That isn't enough though, it was thrown into my face. So, I am very happy to report that my anxiety to tell him of the upcoming changes has departed, along with any unnecessary concern. Especially in light of the fact that I will be giving a notice that is three times longer then most.
    You see God knows the heart of everyone. He knows when someone gives good and when some do not give good. When those that have given good and receive bad instead, He rights the wrong and gives peace to the ones harmed. Peace is a gift only God can give. "Give and it will be given to you, pressed down, shaken together and overflowing will men give unto your bosom, says The Lord". Therefore, be careful to give good gifts to all within your power to do so. Thankfully, peace prevails for me. Bless be to God. I am in His hands, not others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment