The Right Stuff



I am learning more and more in my life that, given the choice between being Right and being Kind, choosing to be kind is truly the right choice.  I recently found that once I chose to be kind in a certain situation rather than riding on my little high horse, I hadn’t been so right about the whole thing after all! Besides, it's awfully hard to serve anyone or even hug them while sitting on one. Get down and do some real good. We can be blinded by our own perspective!  It is God’s job to judge, and ours to show what His unconditional love has done for us.  He did not command us to be Right all the time:  He commanded us to Love Him with all our heart, soul, and mind, and our neighbors as ourselves.  I can give the control over to Him, and know that He is always right.  It will amaze you what miracles God works in your life and relationships when you don’t always have to be right! He loves us AS IS.  Just as we are, when we show that kind of love to others, we are changed—for the better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment