Wedding Days

Wedding days are always remembered when true love has been found.
~from the song, Wedding Days by Ben Pasley


Last weekend I was privileged to take part in the wedding celebration of my step-daughter, Bryana.  My husband baked the cupcakes for the cupcake towers and also made cream puff swans (I still wonder if there is anything he can't do!), and although it meant a lot of late nights and hard work, it was such a joy to be able to make the cake table look so elegant, and to see her expression when she saw it.  I also noted the love that my husband put into every detail as he created a work of art for his beloved daughter.  When we went to the wedding, I watched his face as he walked her down the aisle and how joyfully he embraced our new son-in-law.  He told me many times how he had prayed for each of his children's future spouses as they were growing up, and how it blesses him to know that each of them have found their perfect match.  How much more does our Father love us and want the absolute best for us?  Here is true love in its purest form. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment