Taking The Best Care of Childern

Since school is starting when it's still summer & we just bought Sarah a summer wardrobe for our trip to Disney, she really didn't need clothes or shoes. I spoke to other parents who aren't buying much, if anything, either for school clothes. Sarah hates to shop for clothes & shoes any way. I have to make her go into a dressing room to try anything on. Of course, getting locked in a dressing room a while back, didn't help this mindset, in any way. I literally had to tell them, just give me a screwdriver and I'll take the door handle off from this side, O.K.? I'm the, go into the department store, grab a cart, go through every aisle, put anything that is a possibility into said cart, then go try everything on & choose from their, type. She is her daddy's daughter. It's easier to buy her something, then take it back if necessary.

     Since she is going to middle school and the middle school is in the same building as the high school, it's a big change. I have to trust God to take care of her. Well really, when don't I have to trust God to take care of her? Like I could do a better job of keeping her safe then He can? Hello Sonya, this is God almighty, creator of all that exists, ever! If He can't take care of His own creation, we're all in trouble. I'm very thankful that God understands, even though this I know in my brain that He will keep Sarah safe, my heart has some work to do in this area.
     God has blessed Sarah with a homeroom teacher from our sister church that also has a daughter with autism issues. Another teacher who's dad lives in front of us and a principal whom we use to attend the same church with. He has given her a locker on the end, so that it's easier to get to it. 
     We saw her homeroom teacher at a church event who gave us peace, that we got the correct school supplies for exactly what she needs. We have many things to be thankful for as Sarah embarks on this next chapter of her life. Thank you God for the blessings you give your children and the peace you give to mom's who love their children and want the best for them. I'm so glad Sarah has two daddy's. Together, they take the best care of their daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment