Lord Help!

Lord, help!
That is the most effective prayer I have ever prayed.
Now is one of the most busy times in my life. I am working between 10 and 13 & 1/2 hours a day, 4 days a week. I am trying to keep the lawn trimmed, because my husband can no longer endure much physical labor. He has two torn shoulders and something that does not belong in his back on an MRI. I am trying to keep the dog washed, house & dishes clean. Thankfully, my husband can help with the house work & homework.
Our daughter is growing up so fast and I feel like I am missing it. I can't wait till my co-worker is back from her hip surgery. I can then, go back to my 2 days and a few hours of at home billing, work week, yay! I am simply too busy to even pray long prayers. So, now is when I am praying, that most effective prayer.
Lord Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment