That They May Know Him...

    In learning to be still before the Lord, I am finding more and more that my heart is yearning to share the good news with those who do not know or truly believe that God loves them passionately.  Many times in my life, I have wondered and felt ashamed at my lack of passion/boldness for sharing Jesus with others.  Now, I just want them to know Him, and how in love with them He is!  I want to see people set free.  I want to see the goodness of the Lord operating in the lives of these precious people who God has been bringing across my path.  We are all broken people, and God wants to see us healed and whole and reaching out to others to bring healing to them as well.  It is my desire to provide a safe atmosphere for people to come and allow themselves to shed their masks and be finally able to be real, and to discover the Lover of their souls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment