Seeds of Trial


Image from: http://i.ggimgs.net/categories/490.jpg

What are you planting
In your times of trial?
I do not always plant
The Seeds of Greatness
Yes, I plant Prayer,
Faith, Hope, but I tend
To mix Worry, Frustration,
Fear in my insufficient hands
My Father takes the good
And the bad, if I give it
All to Him, and I can Still
Rest assured that He Will
Make it come out Right
Master Gardener, Grow my Future
Omnipotent Provider, Take my life, my family,
All that is Yours in the First place
Do not let the world’s clutching hands
Tear away our joy in tatters
Or choke out our Hope like conniving weeds
Let us flourish, and make us
So much More than we can be,
An Inconceivably Lovely Harvest
Defeater of the Impossible
Make a way for us Somehow
Cultivate our delicate lives to bloom
In the ever-angry face of Destruction
Turn our fragile faces to Your Light
Root our faltering feet in Your Word
And Draw us to You with Strength Eternal

0 comments:

Post a Comment