In His image, we are made

People come in all sizes and shapes,
have different skin tones and hair. I saw all kinds of people
at the amusement parks on vacation.
We are all made in the likeness and image of God.
Kinda makes ya think. If we are all
so very different, yet still made in the image of God,
what does God look like?

The bible describes God as having hair like
shining wool, so curly white hair, right?
Skin shines like brass, He has a tan with healthy & shining skin?
Basically, my theory is this, take every good quality
you can think of that is attractive, and you have a picture
of God.

It is refreshing to view His creation, we humans,
in this light.
When I do this, it helps me to appreciate what He has made,
instead of looking down upon others
and my own imperfections.

Made in His likeness & image......ahhhhhh. I am fearfully
and wonderfully made, even with crooked teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment