The pain in the butt stuff of life & real problems.

I have a very good friend that is 74 years old.
She has pearls of wisdom, I simply love.
After having a particularly trying week, she said
to me, there are things that are a pain in the butt,
and then, there are real problems.

This week was mostly a pain in the butt.
Sarah got sick at school, snakes under my
house, money came 2 weeks later then
scheduled, hot weather & no air conditioning,
20+ spiders found at 3 a.m. while the dog, just
had, to go potty for some unknown reason.

Then the real stuff hit. A loved one with a
disease that can kill, scar & change all you
know, very quickly. I simply want to hurt the
one responsible for it, but who's to blame?

This is when, I crawl into Gods arms, remember
my friends words of wisdom and everything is
put into perspective. In the end, everything
happens for a reason, & we are better people
afterwards, then if we had no problems at all.

In this world you will have trouble, but have no fear,
for I have overcome the world- God

0 comments:

Post a Comment