The Arms.



     I have lived many hurts.  Like the Bee Girl from last week, I have bounced from people group to people group.  I have learned that when you are different of spirit, as I am, sometimes people decide that you are disposable.

     To God, you are permanent.  You are not cast out.  I know that, to many of you, that sounds like pure rubbish.  But it is true.  Really.  Looking to people to fix your problems will more than likely lead to more problems.

     It is true that you do find people that do and say what people truly are to do and say.  I have cobbled together an assortment of friendlies that include, a pastor, an atheist, a very kind and beautiful friend from 6th grade, a sister, my parents, and several others that would be too many to name.  Of Course, all of the women on this page are included.  All of this rag tag band are truly unique and inspiring individuals.

   But it is Father's Day.  I have been blessed to have many wonderful fathers in my life.  My Father, Joe Delinski, my Husband, Peter Ansorge, and AMAZING Grandfathers, James Donnelly and George Delinski.  But, I have an ultimate Father.

    This Father is my ultimate acceptance and hope.  He made me as unique and different as I am and He is very well pleased with me.  When I bump into a people group that disposes of me, HE always scoops me up, dusts me off, and tells me how pretty I am in the dress He gave me.  He will never let me down and will always serve the greater good with my life.

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment