Projects


This is what happens when I'm working on three projects at once.  Well, three projects on the desk, three more are buried in drawers.  Let's not spend anytime thinking about the state of my house.  It doesn't matter.  I'm the happiest I've been in a long time.  The projects aren't new, and neither is the urge to work on them, the difference seems to be that now I'm finding a better balance.  I used to have to choose between completing projects and raising children.  I'm proud to say my life has been cluttered with unfinished work, but that was then.  
God has been working in my life to both strengthen me, and to improve my sense of priorities.  Things I felt were wasted time, are now my life savers giving me the energy to deal with things I like less.  The things I like less have become unexpected downtime since they require little thinking for the most part. Everything isn't perfect--look at that desktop--but it is certainly better than it's been.  Listening to God even when he sounds a little crazy is my new way of being, on my good days, like today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment