A Task Afoot

     There are times when I just know that God wants me to do something. A month or so ago, I knew I was suppose to go visit loved ones. A suggestion as to the best time was proposed and agreed upon. Then my husband was asked to go on a trip with his friends that same weekend. The wrinkles simply continued to pile up, and became more so, the closer the time came to depart. The week before things really fell apart. From having my husbands workers compensation income suspended, without warning, my job being in jeopardy, no place for Scooby to stay, strife & confusion in our house in general, no sleep, stress simply abounded.
     I called my loved ones & said, "I'm not going to be able to come". They said, "we really would like for you to come because......", a light went on. Oh, I am suppose to go, and the enemy is freaking out because God will defeat evil through me. At that point, I was determined to go. I was like, oh it's on now, so step back evil, because I'm step-pin up!
     One by one, each of the wrinkles were smoothed out. I deal with insurance companies for a living, so God had shown me how to deal the the workers comp. issue. I asked Christians to pray for my job situation. I also prayed with my coworker, then boom, all was well. Scooby had a loving family to take care of him, all of a sudden. Sarah, was lead to pray for strife & confusion to go, and it did.
     On the way to my destination, I listened to two messages, through the radio, that were tailor made to my situation. God worked miraculous wonders and brought understanding and healing to their world of hurt and dissension.
     God could have done all that without me. Thankfully, He chose to use me as a tool to work His will and way. All while teaching me, to trust and obey Him on a level I had not before. Praise God for His infinite mercy.
     But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible". Matthew 19:26


0 comments:

Post a Comment