Get ready to see a whole new era in Healthcare.

Get ready to see a whole new era in healthcare.

I work for a chiropractor. I have seen many lives saved and improved by the three different chiropractors I have worked for over the past 9 years. I have seen insurance laws and changes that make me go, WHAT? Really!? The rejection codes that are being sent for claims lately, don't even make logical sense at times. Yeah, it's becoming interesting.

You have no doubt heard the news, that insurance laws are changing and healthcare requirements are now boarding on the ridiculous. You may be for these changes or against them. Either way, change is coming. I'm not trying to frighten you or tell you something you shouldn't already know. The simple fact is that things on this planet are getting worse and we have already been forewarned in God's word.

About 7 years ago, a gifted friend told me, "one day, the healthcare in this country will not be what it is today. At that time, God's children must rely on Him to care for them, rather then the medical world." Let me think, asking the Great Physician, who made me and knows my inner workings to fix me? Ah hello!! After He says, ask and you will receive, seek & you will find, knock & the door will be open to you! But, but what if God is simply not in the mood to heal you then? One may think, give me western medicine and drugs, or knowledge of natural cures, remedies and vitamins, just in case. Ah, but at that juncture, are those not idols? Something you rely on instead of God your Father? Ouch, that hurts Sonya, don't go there. I am not saying or suggesting that items that have the ability to bring you back to health, weather they be natural or pharmaceutical, are evil. I am merely pointing out, that we, even God's own children, don't rely on Him to care for our mortal bodies as we should, myself included. Instead we rely on the use of what He has created and the knowledge He has given, to help that process along. AHHH, now we're getting it.

God works all things together for good to them that love Him and are called according to His purpose. Even disease, sickness, discomfort and distress over our mortal bodies and their frailty. Sometimes, we rely on the things He has given to heal us, rather then God Himself, to bring about healing and health. We may be removed from some of the items that have helped us in the past, but that isn't always a bad thing. Perhaps God is simply readjusting our focus to be fully on Him, and His power, rather then the knowledge of doctors, pharmaceuticals, natural herbs and supplements to fix our bodies. Hmm, it's just a thought, what if we fully began, before the tough changes occur in healthcare, to trust God? Even begin to ask Him what He would have us do, if anything, other then exercise the faith He has given us? Just a thought......

0 comments:

Post a Comment