Hombre


One thing follows another.  You'd think it'd get easier to flow though moments of transition.  Not for me.  I fought shutting school down.  Now I'm fighting to start it back up.  I can be happy in either mindset, it's the weeks inbetween when one set of tools needs to be stored or resurrected, when the rules are relaxed or renewed, when my novel fights with my lesson plans, that is Gehenna for me.
Immutability is one of God's most attractive qualities.  The same yesterday, today, forever is a truth that allows you to take your knowledge of God to the bank.  My circumstances change, but he doesn't.  Here is today's problem.  What about yesterday's wisdom can help me solve it?  Twelve years of homeschooling practice does help.  A lifetime of looking for God's footprints is invaluable.  Now it's a matter of surrendering to the process of change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment