Seek and Hide


Everyone has those days when it seems like nothing is going right. Sometimes circumstances come whizzing past us haphazardly, while other times we are bombarded non-stop. It is during those times that we need to seek shelter and hide ourselves under the wings of our Savior. The following are some lyrics inspired by Psalm 91 and a link to hear the song played. As you listen, I hope that you can visualize what the psalmist was trying to portray.

Psalm 91- Andrew Smith 1996
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will rest in the shadow
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will rest in the shadow of the Lord

Arrows fly on every side, the terror of the night
But You are my refuge
Perilous the battle, thousands falling at my side
But You are my shield
My God in Whom I trust

0 comments:

Post a Comment