New old friends.

    I am constantly surprised at how the internet works. Sometimes you lose family and people you've never met become family. God has given me the priviledge of leading a group of lovely women in a Good Morning Girls Bible study. We are spread from Canada to California, Maine to Florida, and all points in between. My group is unique because we all bond over the fact that we all have special needs kids.
     This very day, God has provided me an opputunity to visit two friends I have made through Good Morning Girls. I have laughed and cried with both of these women who have become dear to me.
     I am so pleased that God is working off my sharp edges and replacing them with shepherd's heart. I go to meet them now excited that we have really encouraged each other and fully expecting a relaxing lunch.
    It took me this long to realize that this is a place to either repell people or connect with them. I chose connection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment