Waiting!

    I am at work finished with my job but still waiting for the internet tech person to show up at the office. It's my daughter's birthday and I want to go home. The only bright spot, is that I have time to work on this blog, ahead of time. I just want to smack the company for making me wait though!
    We have been trying to get this put in for over a month. It's the, oh I think sixth time, they have made an appointment to come put in a second router. I'm like really? Today you choose to do this! I want to spend some time with Sarah, I am buying her a special dessert and pizza for dinner on the way home, since we already had a party. My mom is in for a visit, which is a special treat, but I haven't had much time with her. On top of all that, I must mow the lawn today. After the tractor landing on my butt thing, it takes longer because I am cautious. I like life and am still in pain thanks.
    Oh Lord, please help me to be pleasant to the tech person and not unkind or impatient. It's not his fault the company scheduled us later in the day.
    They that wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength. They shall mount up on wings like Eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint....... Just wish this verse also said, they shall not be frustrated and annoyed with others that make them wait and God will give them back the time they lost while doing so. I looked, that's not in there any place. An hour later, STILL WAITING!
    I called, no one is coming today, again. Um, I'm very mad right now. There has to be some reason this would be happening though. I will forgive this person for not showing up but just give me a few minutes to get over it. They can wait, for forgiveness........Never mind, I'm not waiting to forgive, because it doesn't help them, it helps me. I forgive, I'm done waiting, I'm going home.
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment