Solve Troubles, and Deal With Me!

    Lately, my life has gone from a problem, to, then it's fixed, weird! A riding mower lands on my butt and now I sit awkwardly as it heals. However, my driving of said tractor has improved. Sarah's Birthday party, had issues with people not coming, then they could come, but wait, then others are sick so they can't come, but, we can see them later and have their undivided attention, cool! Our car didn't seem to have enough room for everything we wanted to take on our trip. Then as we packed the car, we found out we had plenty of room. Probably why the Mafia uses Cadillac's, one could fit several bodies in the trunk, or in our case, lots of stuff. Then, this same car's oil couldn't be changed because the place that changed it the last time stripped the plug, but wait, it's the same place that is trying to change it this time, and they have insurance. The garage has the part and can change it the day before our trip. The job is done and were on our way, yay! So, after getting half way to our first stop over for the night, this same car just quits. I mean knocks out entirely. Then it starts back, up. Then dies two more times but we get to our first destination. We start out to go to our last destination. I quits again. So we go back to our family we stayed with. It stops short and won't start. The cavalry arrives to pick Sarah & I up while Paul waits for a tow truck. We go to a car rental place. They have nothing available. That place calls another place. They only have one vehicle, but it needs an oil change first....really? Right then, my sister calls and says, "take our van". So we ride with even more room and now don't have to rent a truck to get tables when we get there. Wow! Who but God could do all that?
    So have I been a drama queen and freaked out over any of this? Yep, totally! Until the car stuff, why? Probably because I have a combination of battle fatigue, and why freak out because it doesn't help any way, thing going on now. My personality is generally to freak out now, then deal with the fact that I look like a total idiot, because of overreaction later, type. However, God is shifting things. He is turning on the light bulb. As if on a dimmer switch that He is slowly making brighter.
    Will I ever be the type to calmly deal with things that are a pain in the butt, sometimes literally, taking problems in stride? I would like to think so, and those around me really hope so. However, moving toward that is at least stepping in the right direction. I am understanding that everything happens for a reason, and God really does have a clue as to how to solve troubles. Thankfully, He also knows how to deal with me. Imagine that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment