Because I love them

Put me in a room with a child and fifteen minutes later I will love them.  Some kids it doesn't take fifteen seconds.  When I find adults difficult to take I imagine them at five years of age and that almost always helps.  I love the mysteries in each person, and I'm hooked on watching them unfold.

I grew up in a very structured world that had very clear ideas about what kind of people God made and how everyone should express the character God had given them.  The older I get and the more people I watch blooming and growing, the more I realize we really are too limited to know what God would do and how he would do it.  I'm  trying to give up categorizing and controlling in favor of observing and appreciating other people.  
I know how much I love it when someone does that for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment