Change

I strongly dislike change.  I quite often have only made changes in my life when forced to.  Most of the instances that I can think of have resulted in a positive outcome, but it never seemed to make it easier to make the change.  

Once again I find myself in a season of change.  I had a strong sense before Philip and I married that we would one day end up back in our hometown.  We had no idea of the timeline, but now it seems that it will be sooner than later.  We have noticed over the last few months that our vehicles are traveling homeward much more frequently than ever, and we have begun to sense the Lord saying, "It's time."  As a matter of fact, a friend recently called Philip and told him that he had been praying for us and he said that the Lord had simply told him, "It's time."  How's that for confirmation? 
Now, I have no idea where exactly this will all lead, but I do know that many things in our life are about to change.  A new job. Another move.  A new house.  New opportunities to see the goodness of God in the land of the living.  I think I'm actually excited about the coming change...

0 comments:

Post a Comment