Beautiful Silence

I am really sick today.  However, I am glad to be able to rest and recuperate at home.  There is nothing like the comforts of soft blankets, hot drinks, and the freedom to curl up in a ball when you are sick.  I appreciate greatly every small comfort when I don't feel well.  I will appreciate greatly every aspect of feeling healthy again when and if it comes soon.  I thank God for recuperation, for time away from the schedules, for quiet, even though it comes with feeling icky.  The quiet is still beautiful. 

There is beauty in the Silence
In between the breaths
A moment alone
As if Time Suspended
Will wait for me
Yes, all demands will wait
So I can Rest
For I must Stop
And simply exist
Taking into my weary soul
Time out of Time
Enough of important Nothing
Drinking into my weary soul
The beautiful kiss of the Silence

0 comments:

Post a Comment