Morning & Non-Morning People

If you are a morning person, you may have noticed that there are those
who don't share your same enthusiasm. They simply want to be left alone.
My middle sister & I roomed together, after leaving home & being on our own. 
The first morning, she woke me up by barging into my room, opening the
blinds, while joyfully, almost singing, good morning! I wanted to punch her.
Another time, my other sister & I were both home to visit. I had been up
a while. I saw her sitting on the couch, & said, "Good morning,". She
looked at me with a, "Go away and die" expression. I totally got it & left.

It's so nice to know that, God's mercies are new every morning. That's good
because I retain nothing others say, when I first wake. While in high school,
my morning mother, said to me,  "Sonya, Isaiah 8:10," then quoted the verse.
Later, after returning from school, I asked. "Mom, this morning you said, Isaiah
ate ten. What did Isaiah eat ten of?" She burst out laughing. I was very confused.
Then she explained what she had actually said. I then laughed too.

God never sleeps, so He is neither personality type. Morning people help us
function early & night people help morning people safely to bed. Thanking God
for both & realizing each are needed. Otherwise, Isaiah may eat ten of something
& I would never know why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment