Relationship Problems

    I have had relationship problems, with several people that have been dear to me, at the same time. I have nothing left inside myself, to give to one of these relationships. Simply put, "I'm done, over it and I have moved on.....or, I would like to do so". However, God isn't done. I cried sorrowfully after reading Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you". I wasn't upset at the horrible things the person texted me, rather, because I felt God telling me this person needed to remain in my life. This wasn't the end.
    After seeking Godly counsel and praying about it, I have come to this conclusion. Since there is nothing left in me for this person. I can't continue in this relationship. Therefore, if God wants them to be in my life, He will have to take over. He will have to deal with them and have the relationship through me. So, here it is God! You told me to cast all my cares upon You, for You care for me. I am balling up the whole mess. I give you this anger, bitterness and resentment. I choose to forgive them, because you commanded me to do so, for my own benefit. However, You will need to deal with my heart God. I'm hurling it all at You, as hard as I can. It's all Yours to deal with. I don't want it back, ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment