Angels?

    Last evening in Bible Study, the question was presented,  "What do you think about angels"? I was like, ah, how much time do you have? The Bible speaks about them in their roles as it relates to God, fallen angels, and God's children. I brought up the Bible's account of the angel that took 21 days to get a message to Daniel, because he was detained by the Prince of Persia. I bought up that Lucifer was cast out of Heaven, when sin was found in him and took a third of the angels with Him. Then my heart pounded hard, as I thought of the things that have happened in my life. I prayed about it. I felt I was to tell a particular story.
    I said, "When my husband was a coal miner in West Virginia, I became afraid for his safety. I had received, "The call," from the mines before. The first question one asks is always, is he alive, then, what hospital am I going to? One morning as I watched my husband walk to the vehicle to go to work, God opened my eyes to see at least five, maybe more, angels surrounding him. Paul is six feet tall, they were easily one to two feet taller then he, huge and formidable looking, very stern faced, and rather scary looking. I only saw them for a short while, as they went to work with my husband. After that, I was relaxed and unafraid for his safety".
    You may think what you like, I know what the Bible says and I have seen angels, they exist. They don't want to be worshiped, it speaks of that in the Word of God. They get their direction from God, as spoken of in Job. In that book it tells of Lucifer going before the throne of God to give an account of his whereabouts, along with the other angels. The Bible also speaks of the angels that are always before the face of God, on behalf of these little ones. There are several mentions of them in the Bible. I am glad for all of those whom God has in his service, weather they are a neighbor I can see, or and angel I may not get to see. I praise God for His help, I need it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment