Shove It On God

    I talk to God during my twenty five minute commute to work. One day, as I drove thinking about work, I became overwhelmed. This time, instead of being increasingly bothered, I stopped! I said, "God, here!" "You take all that is entailed with this practice, everything". I balled it all up in my mind and shoved it toward God. Then I said, "I'm tired of praying about it." "I don't know what Your will is!" "You deal with it in what ever way You see fit, I'm out."
    About a week and a half later. My coworker called me at home. She said, the pipes had burst and water flooded the back half of the office. Also, the bosses car had smashed, back end, into a tree as he had started it to warm up, thankfully he was inside his home. I was like, ha?! O.K. God, no clue what You're doing, but this is Your deal. I refuse to take it back.
    Since the office was flooded, my boss had to move up front. This gave him a bird's eye view of the goings on there. His car had been wrecked before but not fully repaired. Since this accident re-injured the same area, the car will now be properly repaired for one lower deductible.
    After all this happened. I told him what I had done, praying and giving God the practice. He said, don't stop praying! I proceeded to tell him what God was doing. "You were suppose to be in the front, so that you would realize Mary is very needed and that job entails more then you had realized. You were honest with the insurance adjuster about the car, so now it is being fixed. God rewarded your honesty." "What I have learned is that when God is in charge fully, everything works out better, even if some things look worse to begin with." My boss totally got it, and so did I, whoohoo!
     Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment