All the Pieces of the Puzzle

    This year has been especially cold. My husband has suffered multiple injuries and it's very difficult for him to deal with the pain this cold weather brings to his previous injuries. Also, the public school system here in West Virginia, is not a good fit for our daughter Sarah. I have been praying about what to do, for over a year. Then, as if the last piece of the puzzle had been put into place, we got our answers.
    We have been longing to go back to Florida, since we left. My husband was looking online, at  homes and found an amazing deal on airfare. I was on the phone with my mom, at that moment. Mom said she would come to stay with Sarah, so that she could go to school, while we flew to FL to check out homes. It was a round trip with only two full days in Florida.
    Less then a week before our flight, I crashed the car....again. I hit a patch of ice & lost control. I was going slowly and being cautious this time. Once again, I was unharmed. I even drove home. That same night, just after we had packaged up fifty pounds of hamburger, our less then six months old freezer, inexplicably quit. I also, had just gotten an ear, nose, & sinus problem. It wasn't a good night for me. However, since it was freezing outside, we boxed up the freezer food & put it on the porch. The next day, an insurance adjuster assessed the damage and gave us a check. Paul purchased a chest freezer for our food and returned before the adjuster was finished. Our auto-body friend also assessed the damage, and figured it would cost less then the check we were given.
    I called my doctor and my nutritionist about my health issues. Both were unavailable. As a last resort I called my herbalist friend. She had just the thing for me. However, she lives in a holler, that was pure ice. She couldn't get out and had been eating her emergency food. Paul had purchased way more food then we could possibly eat, the day before. It occurred to me that this extra food was for my friend. So, we trekked to her and exchanged items. My health issues went away quickly.
    The first day of house hunting, was hopeless. Then our friend took us to a Realtor from her church. We drove by a home and spoke to the owners. Made an appointment and saw the home. It was the one for us. An amount for an offer, clicked into my head. We made the offer, they wanted more, but we stood firm. They accepted the offer. Also, just before we had left there was a storm coming. We missed it. As we returned, a storm was coming. We missed it too, and we were able to get groceries on the way home. Not to mention, Florida offers online schooling, free of charge.
    Who has an accident they are not harmed in, that pays for the car to be fixed, a freezer and their trip. Is able to help a friend using things they already had more of then they could use, is healed by herbs quickly, their mom is free to watch their child, and the dog too, buys a home in two days, travels safely while missing two major storms, is given the answer and resources of how to educate their child, AND is given the ability to live in their two favorite place at different times of the year? Only those that God is caring for completely. As the storms of life rage wildly out of our control, God is putting all the pieces of the puzzle neatly into place. Thank you for your abundant blessings God!
    Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment