How He Loves....


Some recent posts have been referencing Valentine's Day.... I was determined NOT to write about love, hearts, roses, or anything associated with Valentine's Day....But tonight something happened that changed my mind..... I went to work.
   My job is a rewarding one. I have the privilege of working with people who have varying degrees of disability. Tonight was like every other Tuesday. I picked up the young lady who I work with and we headed out for our regular routine of bowling, dinner, and socializing with her friends.
   She has an admirer. Another individual who thinks she is the bomb! When he saw us walk over to the lane where he was bowling, he looked at me and said with his very broken speech.... "She makes my heart go 'boom boom'."
   I couldn't help but smile at his enthusiastic gushing. All evening long he took advantage of every opportunity to hold her hand, kiss her forehead, and tell her how much he loves her.
   I thought about God and how He loves us. We are his creation. His heartbeat. His bride. I could almost hear Him say....."She makes my heart go 'boom boom'."

*(Photo is from the Internet...not my individuals)

0 comments:

Post a Comment