Welcome, Bonnie!

It is with great pleasure that I introduce the newest Shepherd's fish: Bonnie Locke.  Bonnie is a self proclaimed road warrior, which has led her on many adventures.  She works as a nurse, and has worked with many of the top physicians over the years.  She is a mother, a grandmother, and most importantly, a lover of God.  

I first met Bonnie years ago when I began attending the church where she was leading worship, but it has only been in the past several years that I have become better acquainted with her, and I have had the privilege of watching an amazing transformation take place before my very eyes as she has allowed the grace of God to flow in and through her.  Where I once saw brokenness, I now see healing taking place.  I have seen the love of God place a glow on her face and a passion in her heart that cannot be quenched.  I have watched her as she has walked through difficult times with grace and dignity, and she has journeyed with us through some painful life events as well, and has lifted us up and encouraged us with her words, her deeds and her prayers.

It is the words of encouragement that Bonnie has shared with my husband and me, and also with the band, that inspired me to nominate her to become a Shepherd's fish.  The Lord has given her some really awesome words, visions and insights, and I really felt that more people should be able to read about them, and where better than through the Shepherd's fish?  So welcome Bonnie!  We are so glad to have you join us on this journey, and we are looking forward to reading what the Lord lays on your heart, and it is our hope that you will find encouragement for your soul in these posts as well!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment