Seasons


It seems that a lot of my thought life and emotions has been given over the last years of just getting to "my season"-the season of fulfillment, of walking fully in the promises of God etc etc etc
This week I was privileged to hear a Pastor speak on this subject and after I repented and surrendered it all-I saw the beauty and the wisdom of the Word and felt it was worth sharing.

He was saying that  Every season has it's struggles AND it's strengths. But when we are always looking forward to another time or season it is so easy to miss the lessons ,and  strengths  that this season will produce.

He also shared a testimony of Isaac Houghton of Israel and New Breed who told of a time when he had written a song that spoke of waiting for his season of fulfillment. Isaac said that God spoke to him and shared that this WAS his season of fulfillment. That the season we are in-If we embrace it-will equip us for the receiving of God's total plan for our lives.

Pastor went on to read the scripture "He makes everything beautiful in it's time. And while I believe that in God's timing if I am faithful that the finished product of the process will be beautiful, I also saw the fact that when we are present in THIS season and set the tone of it with our words and attitude that every season of our journey will produce a beauty that only THIS season can produce.

 St Ignatius stated-"The glory of God is man fully alive!" My desire is to live FULLY alive!! Lord-I choose by  your enablement-to allow you to shape me into your likeness by every time and season in which you place me. I am believing that this is a step by step-from-victory-to-victory-from-glory-to glory fashioning of us to be fully alive. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment