Diffuse

We recently started diffusing essential oils.  If you are not sure what that process looks like, let me explain.  You fill a small reservoir with some water and add a few drops of this oil and turn it in.  It acts basically like a humidifier and it emits the oil into the air.  This oil is very pure, concentrated and benificial.  We use it specifically for some allergies we are experiencing in our home. This process has amazed me.  Such a small amount of this oil does so much for our family.  My daughter's eyes were usually puffy, red and itchy but after only a few hours of using the oils she was clear.  She is just one example. 

Such a small amount, such a huge benefit. 
Every time I fill that reservoir I am reminded of the world around me.  A world that needs some diffusing.  A community in need of love, the love of Christ our savior.  I want to emit that love, truth and hope to those I come in contact with.  
Sometimes it feels like my small amout of time, talents, and gifts is not enough to make a difference.
But with God working in me, through me..
Such a small amount, such a huge benefit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment