Confidence

Being part of this new bible study, God has been opening my eyes.  There are not many new revelations on this theme he is trying to press into my heart, he has been talking to me for far too long about this one.  I just haven't let it sink in deep I suppose.

Confidence. 
Where do I find my value?
Will I ever get to the point where I feel like "enough".
The only answer is .... In Christ.
Christ makes me able to do more than what is ever imaginable. He gives me the words, the strength and wisdom.  When he asks me to do something, he will also make a path for it to be accomplished.  He pays for what he orders.  He equips those he calls.
God is who I will answer to.  I don't think for a second that he will question why I have chosen to organize this way or that.  But, he will talk with me about how I love, speak to and handle his precious children.  
Jesus....in his image, I am.  That is more than any to-do list I can come up with.  
Lord, help me to see myself through your eyes.  To have a heart that follows passionatly after you.  Help us all to see where our confidence can be stored.  Restore our hearts and ready them for your work.  Let us be you in flesh.  Use us oh Lord, for your glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment