Unafraid

        I am a person of privilege, but not because I'm good.
  It's simply because of God's grace and mercy. He is my father.
   I have shortcomings, but God is changing me into His image.

At times, I am bold, in your face, and unabashed, like His son Jesus. 
     When Jesus, thought the Pharisees were snakes, He told them.
        He overturned tables in God's house, when he was mad
  We are all made in God's likeness & have emotions. Like God.
        Unlike God, at times, we don't handle our emotions well.
  He sees us, our situation, & our emotions, when we talk to Him.
  I speak plainly to God. Why not? He knows everything already.
        When I pray, and speak to Father God, demons shudder. 
       If you are also God's child, be exceedingly glad, own it.
    Know that your Heavenly Dad is in charge, and be unafraid.
 FEAR NOT, for I am with you, even till the end of the age....God.


0 comments:

Post a Comment