Tank Check

From 0-10, how full is your "love tank"?  My husband and I recently took someone through a video seminar on "The Five Love Languages" and the "Tank Check" has come to my mind countless times since.  This time, though, instead of relating it between spouses, it occurred to me to look at it from the standpoint of my relationship with the Lord.  When I feel that my (spiritual) love tank is less than full, is it because I haven't been spending the quality time with the Lord that I had been spending when it felt full?

The words that have been given to me for the last several years have been "Focus", "Intimacy", and "Be Still".  Each one directs me to spend time soaking in His presence.  I want to be so full of His love and grace that it has no choice but to flow out to others, so that they can experience His love for themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment