What I like about you.....

I have been working like a maniac over the past several days, so when I sat down to start writing this evening I looked at my 9 year old daughter and asked what I should write about. She replied "You should write about how much you love me."  We started discussing that topic and came up with 10 things that we like about each other or that we both like in general. Her list is first:

What I love about you (and me)

1. How we have fun together
2. How we both like kiwi
3. We both like the Steelers
4. Our favorite puppet from kid's church is Joe Crank (he's been in a bad mood for 20 years).
5. We both like to cuddle up with Dexter (the wiener dog).
6. We both like green.
7. We have a lot in common.
8. We were both born on the 11th day of our birth months (which both start with "J").
9. That you watch Cupcake Wars with me.
10. You let me wear your high heels to play

Now for my turn:  I love you because.....

1. When you are sleepy....you hold my hand (you also hold my hand underneath of the bathroom stalls)
2. You make me laugh
3. You give the best kisses
4. Even when we have spent the entire day together....you tell me that you missed me.
5. You still love princesses and believe in fairy tales
6. Even when you are scared or frustrated you try and try again
7. You play "Go Fish" with the dogs
8. You insist that you will still be sneaking into my bed when you are thirty and still living at home
9. You write sweet notes and draw pictures for the people you admire
10. You were an unexpected surprise and wriggled your way into my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment