Orchestrated From Above

Tonight my husband and I are going to see his favorite progressive band, and I was able to get the VIP tickets so that we get to meet the band members.  We have spent the last few months anticipating this and the excitement has been growing exponentially, especially in the last week.  It didn't seem as if anything could possibly eclipse this event.  However, yesterday, that something did indeed occur, and overshadowed the concert to the point that Philip almost forgot about it altogether.  


Philip and my sister had journeyed to Pittsburgh to pick up some of Longing For Eden's new CDs that had just arrived, in preparation for the upcoming CD release party.  As they were traveling home, both of their phones began "blowing up" with multiple calls and text messages.  Philip called to tell me that a local Cumberland, Maryland radio station was playing songs from the CD!  At first, they thought it was an April Fool's joke, but when I checked, I found that they truly were playing their music!  We had run into the station owner two weeks ago while recording video footage at a new local restaurant, and he had asked for a copy of the music for potential airplay.  A total God moment.  I have been acquainted with this man for many years, but didn't realize that he operated a radio station.  He had no way of knowing that we were going to be recording at that location on that day.  We couldn't have orchestrated the details of this meeting ourselves.  I love it when God places people in our paths and brings all the details together without us ever realizing that it is happening.  I am looking forward to seeing what He does next!


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
~Jeremiah 29:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment