It Is Well...

This has been a very emotional week.  My husband has taken up residence in his beloved father's hospital room, and I have spent the majority of my days working in Pennsylvania, then driving to Maryland to spend the evenings with my husband and the family at the hospital.  My father-in-law became gravely ill last weekend, and we do not know what the outcome will be.  Right now all we know is that decisions must be made.  Very difficult decisions.  Much prayer and discussion has taken place, and I have noticed all week that whenever I have the slightest moment of quiet, the thing that I hear almost every time is the song by Bethel Music, It Is Well.  It calms my soul and refocuses my gaze on the Lord and allows Him to steady me, so that I can better help my husband and his family.  


"Through it all, through it all, my eyes are on You
Through it all, through it all it is well
Through it all, through it all, my eyes are on You
And it is well with me."










0 comments:

Post a Comment