Fun with Fall,

     Recently, I went out to do all my very favorite fall activities. I reveled in corn mazes with my children, saw the biggest pumpkin ever, spent time with a dear friend, and begged candy from strangers at the zoo. The leaves, colors, smells, peace, and weather of fall make this season my absolute favorite.
     But for so many of us, there is tension. School troubles, worry for winter, disagreements about which holidays we celebrate and which we do not all rob us of the joy in this glorious season. I'm reminded to enjoy the good God has given me now instead of worrying about the future or pining for the past.
     Whatever you feel about times not now, focus your thoughts on right now and soak up the joy of this amazing time. You'll feel better and see Jesus more clealy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment