Iron Sharpens .....Me?

    My husband has told me over and over that I should stop taking vitamins. When I did, I was in worse shape then before. So, what did I finally figure out? Ask God, the great physician, what to do. How did He work? This is too good to not be true.
    I had been tired, sickish, but not really ill, apathetic, winded and again tired. I wasn't depressed, just wanted to lay down for about 15 min. like every afternoon or more, every day. I went to my PCP, who preformed blood tests. All was fine. Ha? Really? So what now? God, Help!
    My husband and I were talking about my being tired one evening, and he asks, "do you think you may need iron"? I said, "I was iron deficient when I was pregnant with Sarah, I felt...... much the same way, come to think of it". So, I took only two drops of liquid vegetable iron my mom had given me a while back in the same form I had taken before. Whala, I was fixed. I mean, I have not been tired, sick, winded,  and apathetic. I feel like myself again.
    Now, if I would have figured this out by myself, or if someone else had mentioned it to me, my husband Paul would have said, "there you go again, you have figured it out". "You always have it figured out". However, since it was "his idea", it's the correct answer. Never mind that all is well with me now. So what have I learned through this? When I ask God what is wrong in any situation, He will let me know. The coolest thing is, that He will let me know in the most advantageous ways......... some times. There is a saying that goes something like this, "Iron sharpens iron". In this case, iron sharpens.... me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment