Focus

Yesterday I made a blanket for my sweet little girl.  I am not a great seamstress and I do not follow directions well.  I did however have an end goal in mind.  A lovely ruffle, soft yellow minky on one side and a beautiful floral on the other. I pulled and pinned.  Nipped and tucked.
And then, as I began the long process of sewing it all together...I lost sight of the end result
I forgot how some of the little details would turn out in the larger end project.
I do this often
I may have an end goal in mind, a purpose.Yet, after a lot of pulling and tucking I somehow lose sight of the big picture.  I forget how the small details of daily life will play a huge role in bringing glory and honor to God.
The big picture

Our Almighty Father is creating a wonderful masterpiece.
I am thankful he never loses sight, even in the small details

0 comments:

Post a Comment