An Unexpected Turn Of Events

Sometimes, what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all.  Two years ago, the last thing on my mind was looking for a relationship.  After a failed marriage, I was determined that it would be "me and God" unless and until He brought someone to my doorstep.  I was at peace with the concept of spending the rest of my days alone.  Then I went on a cruise with my sister, her husband, their best friend Philip (with whom I was slightly acquainted), and my parents.  Philip had a similar story as far as relationships go, and had come to a similar determination.  Our only thought going into this adventure was that we were looking forward to getting better acquainted...we disembarked from that cruise knowing that we would spend the rest of our days together.

Next Monday, we celebrate our first anniversary.  As we journey together in this marriage, we want our love story to speak to people of the love of Jesus for His Bride.  I have found the one my soul loves... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment