God is good in so many ways.......

I say that "ALL things" (my emphasis) works together for those that love God and are called according to His purpose. Since getting my dog last June (which was a gift from God, that story another day) I have had to kennel her when I go to Mom's as she would not allow me to bring her there afraid she would do something to her dog. Honestly, there were times that I really resented that as it cost me money. Now I find myself in a situation that I cannot find a place that allows dogs.


When I picked "Sweetie" up last week from the kennel I asked the owner to try and help me find a good home for her and I began to cry as I explained to him my need to move and ...PETS...He teared up and left the room after telling me he would check around. He also reiterated to me how much they all love Sweetie.


Wednesday one of the workers from the kennel called me and told me that the owners said that if I provide her food, which I always do, that they will board her for free till I get moved. This will allow me the time to find the place for me AND her :) What a blessing that is and shows that God is concerned about every aspect of our lives. Thank you Jesus for this gift and bless this kennel who has a heart for animals and their owners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment