It's Going to be Awesome!


    It's interesting to live through difficulties in life, and learn lessons along the way. There is a deeper understanding that comes with it, and a calmness of heart that was not there previous to the lessons learned. Kinda like a, "Yeah, and, what now", attitude that accompanies it. In my life, I have seen things that would make your hair stand on end. I share those experiences with a few people. I only say this because a few weeks ago, God opened the door for me to share some things with a few people, that happened to be my daughters friends. It was accidental on my part, but on purpose on God's part, type thing.
    We picked up some friends of Sarah's, that were children of our mutual friends, from school. We had a lovely meal, then their dad and Paul, went to Bible study. We were previously unaware that we were about to have our own bible study. We began to speak to each other of angels, gifts that God gives The Body of Christ, brought out the Bible and read scripture. Questions were asked, and I wasn't the only one with all the answers. The Holy Spirit always pointed to scripture as we read, for confirmation of personal experiences. Then we ended with a wonderful prayer from several of us. God heard it and heal me, over the course of a few days, of the injuries I spoke of in a previous blog. It was awesome! These were 7, & 13 year old kids that were sharing, hanging on every word, and praying. That doesn't happen, unless God is involved. It was the coolest thing I have been a part of in a while.
    When people talk about the generation coming up now, they tend to be derogatory. This is nothing new. I can remember the phrase, "Young whipper snapper," as thought the person of mature age uttering the phrase, were disgustedly saying bad words, while referring to my generation. However, when I see this new generation. God has given me the ability to see young people with many gifting's from God, that are going to kick some Devil butt! To that I say, "Yeah"! "You go"! Honestly, I can't wait to see what God does with them, cause it's going to be Awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment