Learning

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.” Hebrews 4:7

Do you hear God speak? Do you see the beauty in the earth He has created?
Is your heart hard toward what He explicitly says in His word, to do?
Do you have hatred toward another person? Do you avoid them?
   I have. It's only the power of God that can remove all that mess.
In my own power I would not forgive, I would not see the beauty
He has created, I wouldn't soften my heart and I avoid harmful people.
Yep, that's me! However, I was honest with God and told Him my issues.
He met me where I was at that moment. He took my hand and lead me on
a journey toward healing my broken heart. He showed me why it happened.
He let me know I had some growing up to do, some things to learn through
this mess of emotions. He had a purpose and a plan. I had an "Ah Ha," moment.
    So what is He working on with you? What is the big lesson He is teaching
you? What huge, nasty, pain in the butt thing, is happening in your life that you
want totally gone, like now? I am hard headed, for sure, but there is one thing
I am learning, it's best to ask, "What do You want me to learn through this God"?
The quicker you ask that question, the better off you will be. May we all learn
what ever God has for us to learn through the real tragedies and the pains in the
butt things in our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment