A Good Day!

   
    My husband, daughter and I went to the beach. On our way, Paul asked, "Did you bring towels"? I had forgotten, and instantly became upset. We were not going to swim, the water was too cold for us. We were simply walking with our feet in the water. Paul and I fussed, and each of us laid blame on the other. Then I simply said, "Lets forget it, it's done, we can do nothing about it now".
    After that, God gave us an absolutely lovely day. It was warm & sunny, but just slightly overcast. Perfect! I was even able to pull off a yearly picture of Sarah, while we were there. I drank it all in, wile thinking of the vitamin D3 & C we received from the sun. Also, the magnesium and all the minerals from the water, and the salt air that cleared up, my little bit of a cold. We returned and were inside our home just as it began to rain. I mean, it poured down the rain. We were truly blessed of God.
    So yes, we all have the occasional, forgetting of towels, rain or even snow in our lives. However, when God gives us many blessings, it's best to realize it. Then be thankful any time we have, a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment