My Spring

The last couple of weeks have been interesting to say the least. Well, to me that is :)


I have been blessed with a nice home totally unexpected to me to be buying my first home by myself at my age no less. I sensed "to follow HIS lead" and here I am. Now it is a case of hurry up.....wait.......hurry up.....and wait, I said.


The painter is coming. Oh, now he can't come. But he will come soon. The carpet man came and told me how much carpet I need and his price to install. Now we are getting somewhere. But-wait-he cannot install till May 26 & 27th. The fence installer came asap-installation will be at least a month out.OK.


Waiting is not my strong suit. But you know what? I've noticed something. And I am humbled and in awe. Some things that I have prayed for to see in myself for quite a long time now I see, like tiny buds on a tree, that this situation is bringing forth. I AM learning-you Can teach an old dog new tricks! And I am thankful.....exceedingly thankful. All things work together for the good of those who love HIM and are called according to HIS purpose.


My heart brims with thankfulness for this growth spurt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment