S M I L E

She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes
She'll be coming 'round the mountain
She'll be coming 'round the mountain
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes-Toot toot


This is my theme song for today ....
Why you say? Thanks for asking :)


I feel as if I have been on the backside of the mountain, maybe even down in the mountain for so very long and now I'm chugging my way, via the favor of God and answered prayer, 'round the mountain. I see daylight-yeah God!


I am moving Friday the 10th. My son-in-law asked me last week where I was moving. I told him I would let him know not any later than Thursday the 9th. Because...........I did not know where I was moving. I had looked at several places but none was to be. Then I felt to BUY a place in Cumberland which is where I wanted to be. I have been waiting with baited breath for 3 weeks for an answer on the appraisal so the mortgage plans could move forward. I have known on other occasions that God is neither too early or too late just right on time.


This morning Wednesday the 8th at 8 a.m. my real estate agent called me to tell me I could move in Friday the 10th on a pre-occupation contract and we will close in 2 weeks.


I am so very thankful!! So very....very thankful!!


Addendum: To my FB family and friends-I am not telling Mom of my return to Cumberland till I have my carpets updated and some painting done. I want to surprise her-SSSHHHHH! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment