Seasons

    Did anyone notice, it's Spring time again. If you live in the south, this wasn't such a big deal because the weather has been warm, for over a month. However, in the North, things are beginning to wake up. Flowers are blooming and it's beginning to warm. This means that lawns are being cut and gardens are being slowly planted with root vegetables. People are actually going outside once more.
    Is it Spring in your season of time with God? We all go through seasons in life. When we first come to Christ, it's as though we are a flower wake up in Spring time. God is warming us with the Son and we begin to grow. Summer brings blooming in Him and full life. We have to learn how to trust in times of cool fall, and cold harsh winters, and our faith grows. Sometimes winter hits without warning and we feel that God has left us, but then, a glimmer of hope. The Son comes ever so gently to remind us that there is a new season around the corner. It's a change of seasons and learning. It's life, and it's a gift.
    I have learned to roll with it, to some degree. Do I still freak out and become upset when bad things happen, sometimes? Yep! I am learning to take things in stride, for the most part, but, I'm still learning. I figure, when I'm done learning, I'll be in Heaven. So here's to learning in every season and looking forward to Heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment