Get Along or Go to Hell?

    In this life people don't always get along with each other, it's human nature. Personalities conflict, or circumstances arise that put a wedge between people that were otherwise close in a relationship with each other. It is sad when this happens.
    My thought is, if those that don't get along together here, are both "Christians", and will be in heaven together for all eternity, shouldn't they try to get along together here? I simply think this whole earthly existence is a series of tests and trials. Making us into the image of Christ, or, more like Satan. I could be wrong. However, it just makes sense if you are going to be stuck with someone forever in Heaven, which is a place of joy, rather then tears. Either one of the people are not in fact going to be in heaven, and their memory will forever be gone from the one in heaven, and the person in Hell, will have nothing but their memories, because Hell is a torturous place. Or, they will both be slapped with an "OH, I got it, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot", type thing by God, then hug in Heaven. I kinda think it's the former, rather then the latter. I could be wrong. However Jesus said, if you don't forgive your brother that has wronged you, then my Father in Heaven won't forgive you. That pretty much tells ya, your going to Hell instead, right?

    I guess my next question is. So why not get over it here? The most simple things, can be very complex, in this world. That's when we need God to step in. I don't know about you, but I can't forgive on my own. He takes over and does what we can't. I'm so glad I'm God's kid. If I weren't, I'd be in a total mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment